Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Night in Venice




    

Hello loves!
I am so grateful for the time I have recently spent with my family in Florida! Today's tip: spend time with someone that makes you happy! Whether it's family, friends, or pets...always make an effort to enjoy the time you have with them when you can because one day they may not be around. The other night my family went to one of our favorite little towns. First, we ate our dinner out on our patio and then we went out for dessert in Venice. We enjoyed walking around the vintage shops and stopping for some delicious gelato followed by a little bit of espresso; just enough for a satisfying after dinner treat. I look forward to spending more time with my family this summer and making new memories in this unforgettable little town.

                                                                                                                   XO, 
                                                                                                                           Jenna 
In the comments below, let me know what you love doing in the summer. 



 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the vibrant photos!

    xoxo,
    Sarah
    www.fashioncatapult.com

    ReplyDelete