Friday, August 28, 2015

Remembering Summer





Hi all! Ever since I started school this past Monday, I have been thinking about all of the great memories that I've made this summer. I decided to share this post of one of the many unforgettable nights from my summer break. I hope you enjoy!








Thank you for all the great support on my blog! Though school has started and my schedule is getting busier, I will do my absolute best to post regularly. 

Any requests for one of my next posts? I would love to know what kind of posts you enjoy reading. My primary goal is to create content for you! 

Thanks for reading and talk to you soon!
Jenna 

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I just love the beach.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab! I'm starting college soon so looking back on summer is what's keeping me going these days! X

    "..and baby you're a boat.."-holiday boat trip fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute photos

    Much love | Trillu.com

    ReplyDelete