Saturday, October 3, 2015

How to have the best Fall yet!

All things fall




Red flannel shirt / Sweater /  Jeans / Leggings /  Booties / Blanket / B&BW candle & Body Fragrances

Hello everyone! I hope all is going well! Since the weather is getting cooler, and the leaves on the trees are changing color, I thought it would be appropriate to share with you what I love about the fall time!



1. Autumn is definitely my favorite season for fashion. From soft, knit sweaters to cute ankle booties, fall fashion puts me in the best mood because not only are clothes super cute but they are also super comfy and cozy!

2. Another thing that I love about fall are "all things pumpkin"! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin scented body fragrances and lets not forget about the staple fall drink: a Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte!

3. Fall scents! One of my favorite things to do during the fall time is to surround myself with the magnificent aromas of apple, cinnamon and pumpkin by burning some of my favorite candles and then sitting under a soft furry blanket with a cup of hot tea. I also love using body wash, lotions, and mists that smell like fall scents. My favorite scent right now is Bath and Body Works' "Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow" scent. When I wear it, it's like fall is following me everywhere I go!

3. And finally, my absolute favorite thing about fall are all of the different fall activities. Some of my favorite fall memories include going to the local pumpkin patches, "trick or treating" and going to football games with my friends and family. Those autumn nights that i've spent with my friends and family, cozied up by the fireplace or fire pit, roasting marshmallows and making s'mores are some of best fall memories that I will never forget.

I'm so glad that fall is here and I can't wait to make new memories! What are your favorite things about fall?

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! I'd love to go to a pumpkin patch one day, but they don't have them anywhere close to me!

    I actually put up the same post last night! theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete